Keeping Pupils Safe
Our children are growing up with different influences and experiences from those of many parents. The links below provide information and advice on a range of issues, including on-line safety, Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and self harm.
- Indecent Image of Children - Guidance for young people.
- Parents Protect - Website for Parents to help protect against abuse.
- Spot the signs - Advice on signs that a young person may be subject to sexual exploitation
- PACE - A free online course for parents to equip them with the knowledge to protect their children against sexual exploitation
- Sexting - NSPCC Advise on Sexting and how to talk to young people about the risks.
- Get Advice - CEOP advice on talking to children about sex, relationships and their lives online.