Teaching and Learning
Teaching and Learning and Bredon Hill Academy.
The staff at Bredon Hill Academy are keen to share good practice across the school through a number of ways:
- 15 Minute Forums held fortnightly where colleagues present and share elements of their practice that has an impact on the learners and learning.
- A Teaching and Learning Newsletter which is a roundup of shared ideas from the 15 Minute Forums.
- A termly International Newsletter which shares good practice across the school and the international community and updates about the Erasmus Project which we are involved in with a focus on ‘outdoor’ learning.
- Twitter posts sharing the work our pupils produce.
- #Observeme – our latest Open Doors Personal Professional Development Project.
- Blog posts with updates sharing good practice.