Teaching / Support Staff Vacancies
We currently have 1 vacancy
- Start Date: 5th November 2018
- Salary: Negotiable
- Contract: Full Time and Pemanent
- Final date for applications: 4th July 2018
- Interviews: Week Beginning 9th July 2018
The successful candidate will be an innovator, with excellent data analysis and interpretation skills. We also require a real team player and someone who will significantly impact on standards.
• To be responsible for all aspects of assessment and reporting in school.
• To interpret national, local and school performance data effectively to monitor and impact upon standards of achievement across the school.
• To monitor the provision for and attainment in core subjects and address any concerns.
• To implement where appropriate curriculum innovation in the best interests of the school and its pupils.
Bredon Hill Academy is in a unique rural setting with wonderful pupils and a supportive and talented teaching staff. It is a popular and over-subscribed school with children who are positive and well-motivated. We were graded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in March 2015.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and obtain medical clearance.
Visits to the Academy are welcomed and can be arranged through Mrs Norman in the school office.
Please send completed applications via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternatively postal applications can be sent to;
Bredon Hill Academy
When using postal applications please ensure they arrive before the cut off date and also have the correct postage applied. We may not be able to accept late or incorrectly sent applications
Link to our E-Teach site.