Teaching / Support Staff Vacancies
We currently have 1 vacancy
Assistant Headteacher - Data
Full time and Permanent - Leadership Scale 6 - 8
Closing date for applications Wednesday 14th October 2020, 1pm
Interviews week beginning Monday 19th October 2020
The successful candidate will be an innovator, with excellent data analysis and interpretation skills. We also require a real team player and someone who will significantly impact on standards.
- Lead data, assessment and reporting across the school.
- Communicate the impact of data to all stakeholders.
- Assimilate external data with internal data to ascertain school performance.
- Liaise with external organisations on assessment processes.
Please see attachment for other responsibilities.
Bredon Hill Academy is in a unique rural setting with wonderful pupils and a supportive and talented teaching staff. It is a popular and over-subscribed school with children who are positive and well-motivated.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and obtain medical clearance.
Visits to the Academy are welcomed and can be arranged through Mrs Norman in the school office. Please be aware of COVID-19 restrictions.
Please send your electronic application to email@example.com but a scanned signature will be required. Alternatively please post your application to:
Miss D J West, Headteacher
Bredon Hill Academy
Ashton Under Hill
Worcs WR11 7SW
- Assistant Headteacher Person Specification 21.09.2020
- Assistant Headteacher Roles Responsibilities 21.09.2020
- Letter to potential candidates 21.09.2020
- Note To Applicants 21.09.2020