Teaching / Support Staff Vacancies
We currently have 1 vacancy
Bredon Hill Academy and The Hill Trust are looking to appoint a Headteacher to start in September 2020.
Salary: L18 – L24
Candidates need to:
- Have at least 3 years experience in senior management in a middle or secondary school
- Have specialist subject teaching experience in more than one school
- Have proven decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Have a vision to build on the school’s current success
- See parents and carers as integral players in the development of pupils.
- Be focussed on the ‘whole child’s development’, spiritual, social, emotional as well as academic.
Bredon Hill is a popular and over-subscribed school, awarded ‘Outstanding’ at its last inspection.
We have delightful pupils who have a real thirst for learning. Staff are incredibly supportive of each other and are committed to working together to improve pupil outcomes.
Please visit our website to get a flavour of the school or make an appointment to visit before applying.
Bredon Hill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and obtain medical clearance.
Candidates can apply by completing the Academy’s application form (no C.V.s please) and writing an accompanying letter of no more than two sides of A4, addressing what experience they have that makes them suitable for this role.
An application form, together with additional information, can be found on our website (www.bredon.worcs.sch.uk).
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged through Mrs Norman in the school office.
Please send your electronic application to email@example.com but a scanned signature will be required. Alternatively please post your application to:
Mr P J Sagar, M.B.E., Chair of Directors, Bredon Hill Academy, Elmley Road, Ashton Under Hill, Evesham, Worcestershire,
Closing date for applications: 3.00pm on Monday 4th November 2019
Interview date: January 2020
Start date: 1st September 2020
- Headteacher Job Description 2020
- Headteacher Candidate Specification 2020
- Application Form - The Hill Trust Teaching
Please send completed applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , Alternatively Postal Applications can be sent to;
Bredon Hill Academy
When using postal applications please ensure they arrive before the cut off date and also have the correct postage applied. We may not be able to accept late or incorrectly sent applications