Parent Survey November 2019
Thank you to the 118 parents who responded to our recent questionnaire. The vast majority of responses are very positive. The results are as follows:
- My child is happy at school: 97% Agree
- My child feels safe at school: 99% Agree
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved: 94% Agree
- Of the 6 responses that believed their child had been bullied, 83% reported that the bullying had been dealt with quickly and effectively.
- I can find out what my child will learn from the school website: 64% Agree
- Of the responses that indicated that they had raised a concern, 79.4% agreed that it had been dealt with properly.
- Of the 14 responses that indicated that their child had Special Educational Needs or Disability, 85.7% agreed that their child received the support they need.
- Bredon Hill has high expectations for my child: 89% agree,
- The school lets me know how well my child is doing: 89% Agree
- The school offers a wide range of subjects: 98% Agree
- My child can take part in clubs and activities at school: 95% Agree
- The school supports my child’s wider personal development: 78% Agree, 17% Don’t know
- I would recommend this school to another parent: 96% Agree
As a result of this feedback, we have identified two action points:
- The introduction of termly communication of areas of study
- Improve how we inform parents of opportunities beyond the curriculum which support pupils’ wider personal development